1. I don’t want to feel sick every morning when I wake up and roll over and face someone who’s not you.
2. I don’t want to get in fights with my bestfriends because they said “I fucking told you so”
3. I don’t want my throat to bleed at 4 in the morning because I yell your name in my sleep.
4. my moms been trying to get me out of bed but I just lay there in puddles of my own tears because my pillow still smells like you and I don’t want you to be fully gone.
5. I’ve tried to kill myself 3 times
6. I fucking know that I’m not supposed to get so worked up about one person but I’m rotting inside with out you because my breath was so dependent on the way your fingers curled around my neck when we kissed
7. I used to love the smell after rain but now I can’t even get a wiff of it without gagging because you were a storm and you left that smell clogged in my nose and stuffed in every crevice of my lungs
8. my writings got so shitty without you being here because my hand shakes and my words are so jumbled up
9. I had to skip class because you and your new girlfriends always pass notes in that class and I can’t stand not knowing what’s on that note because what if you’re telling her you love her and that you’re favorite color is the blue of her eyes. my eyes are green.
10. we met in winter and now I can’t even eat popcicles without tasting bitter white snow flakes on my tounge.”
Yes…..all these things and more, and that’s EXACTLY how I go on and on about you.(via lezberotic)
I found your old sweater about an hour ago; I can’t stop crying.
my eyes burn so bad and I think my throat is bleeding but I can’t stop screaming for you
I made my mom cry
I’m not going to school I can’t stand seeing your friends give me stupid pity looks anymore
I need to get drunk so bad but I won’t because I know of you were still here you would never let me drive home drunk but the roads are icy and I want to see you soon
I miss you so much but my lungs ache and I made myself sick and I can almost feel you rubbing my back and pressing your body to mine because I can’t sleep with out feeling your breathing patterns
I miss you so much